EPA/RRP Initial Certification

Contractors undertaking Renovation, Repair, or Painting (RRP) projects in housing or child-occupied facilities built before 1978 are required to obtain Lead-Safe Certification from the EPA or an EPA-Authorized state. This class fulfills the certification requirements under Section 402 of TSCA and EPA-Authorized State regulations for Lead-Safe RRP activities.