Get Found, Get Leads, Get Work!
As marketing has evolved, contractors need to adopt a variety of online tools
and technologies to help gain more online visibility which will result in more
business for you.
Showcase Your Business...
Create Your Professional Profile
Unlimited connections, unlimited opportunities!
As marketing has evolved, contractors need to adopt a variety of tools and technologies to help gain more online visibility which will result in more business for you. Boost your online presence with a profile making it easier for your business to get found.
What You Get
How Directory For
Sign up to our Pro membership
Create your comprehensive profile
Get found by potential clients
Receive and accept job requests.
Complete the job and display your work.
Having a profile listing adds legitimacy to your business.
As marketing has evolved, contractors need to adopt a variety of online tools and technologies to help gain more online visibility which will result in more business for you.
Add this badge to your web site and email signature to attract more clients.
- Create A Complete Full Page Listing that is automatically optimized for Google and major search engines.
- Upload your Profile Photo, Logo, Videos and more.
- Create photo albums to showcase your projects including before & after.
- Select multiple locations such as states, countries, cities, & zip codes.
- Integrate your social media & website to your profile.
- Member Blogs for User-Created Content, includes commenting and social sharing.
- Create Coupons & promotions to attract new customers and increase your repeat sales.
- Accept or decline reviews and Comments from visitors on your profile.
- Communicate with prospects and customers through messaging on your profile.
Manage your leads, reviews and company profile
from your secure dashboard.
Mobile First Approach
With over 70% of web traffic coming from mobile devices, we understand the importance of your profile being mobile-friendly.
Luckily, our platform is a 100% “Mobile-First”. The result? Your profile will always look stunning on all devices.
A prime advantage of having your business listed is the SEO and relevant incoming links to your business”. Link building is an important block of any SEO campaign. Having better search engine results means more online visibility which will result in more leads and more business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I list my company?
Listing your company is fast and simple. First, go to our Join Page to view the available listing options. Once you have selected your membership level you want, complete the registration process. You will receive an email to verify your account. Use the link in the email to confirm your account and log in to your dashboard to setup and edit your company’s profile.
What happens after I join?
You will immediately receive a Welcome Email with instructions on how to log in and start setting up your profile. If you need assistance, contact one of our friendly account managers who may assist with any questions you may have.
How do I login to my account?
- Select LOGIN in the upper right-hand corner of the home page
- Use the same email address and password you used when you first signed up
- Update the details of your profile by using the menu links on the dashboard menu in the left column
Note: If you can’t remember your password, Click Here To Retrieve It.
I lost my password. What do I do?
- Click Here To Retrieve Your Password
- Enter the email address you used to register for your account
- Click the button “Get My Password”
- Your password will be emailed to you
- Return to the Member Login page to sign in to your account
Note: Remember to check your Spam and Junk folders if the email does not arrive in your Inbox
How do I edit the details of my listing?
- Log in to your account
- Click on the link “Manage Profile” in the dashboard menu
- Select which details you would like to edit
Note: Remember to click the “Save & Continue” button to update your profile after making modifications
How do I add my Social Media links?
- Log in to your account
- Click on the “Manage Profile” link located in the left side menu
- Click on “Contact Details” link.
- Scroll to the section “Enter Website Links” at the bottom
- Enter links associated with displayed icons
TIP: Log out of your social media accounts to confirm the links redirect to the correct pages
Examples: FaceBook: http://www.facebook/pages/your-company, Twitter: http://twitter.com/your-company, LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/your-name
Note: You MUST enter your complete public web address for this to work properly. Do not only enter your username for these sites!
How do I upgrade my listing?
- Login to your account
- Click on the “Upgrade Profile” link at the top of the left-side dashboard menu
- Select the level to upgrade and complete the checkout process
- Your account will be automatically updated, and you may begin using upgraded features right away
NOTE: Upgrading your listing is simple and will give your company more visibility and exposure. Companies with upgraded listings usually receive more inquiries from prospective clients.
How do I add Photos?
- Login to your account
- Click on the “Photos” link which is located on the left-side dashboard menu
- Click on the “+New Photos” button on the page
- Set “Publish” to YES
- Select photos from your device and click “Save & Add Photos
How do I add a Blog Article?
- Login to your account
- Click the “Blog & Tips” link which is located on the left-side dashboard menu
- A new page will open to create a Blog Article
- You can view previous articles or write new ones
- Enter article’s Title
- Write an article or copy and paste content from Word document files
- Enter tag words separated by commas
- Upload photos related to your article
- Scroll down to Publish or Not Publish
- Click the Save & Continue button
How do I add Customer Reviews?
- Login to your account
- Click Manage Reviews on the left side panel
- A page will open with a link to share to your contacts
- Open up a new email through your email provider (email service not included with your profile)
- Select recipients
- Copy and paste the link into the email
- Click the Send button
Note: Research has shown that customers consider reviews when trying to decide who they want to do business with.
How much do Leads Cost?
You Never Pay For Leads Or Bid Requests
How are bid requests handled?
You will receive an email notification when a potential customer initiates a bid request. Important: When you receive a bid request it’s critical that you respond right away even if you can’t take on the project. By simply responding to their requests, they’ll associate having a positive experience with your business and it will increase the likelihood they’ll consider you for future projects.
Can I pay to boost my listing’s ranking?
The short answer is no. You can, however, boost your listings popularity by creating a professional profile. Then encourage your customers to review your work. Those are the two best ways to quickly boost your rankings. To demonstrate long term success, start with completing projects in your target market and update your profile to showcase them.
If I have questions, how do I get help?
Support is just a click away when you need it. Our account managers are standing by waiting to help. We provide both email and phone support. Support hours are 9am–5 pm, M-F Pacific Time Zone. Email inquiries are generally answered within 24 hours.
Is this directory SEO-friendly?
Our directory is SEO optimized to rank well in search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing to ensure your listing gets indexed quickly in all major search engines, which will help bring more visitors to your listing. The customers that are looking to connect with you are serious, action-oriented property owners or general contractors that understand the importance of working with local contractors. You’ll also receive a Free QR Code link for you to include on all your website & email signature line to help promote and link to your listing.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No, there are no long-term contracts to join. Your membership is month-to-month. Although you may start and stop at any time, any data from your profile will be removed from our database if you choose to discontinue service.
Does directory for contractors own the content I list on my profile?
No. Any content you place on your profile, assuming it is legally your possession, remains 100% your property.
Is my information secure?
Directory for Contractors is a very secure platform. The platform and all data is secured with 128-bit encryption.
How do I cancel?
We understand that things happen. Our plans are simple, affordable, with no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Simply email our support team (email@example.com), or send us a message through our Contact Us form, and we will make sure your account will not be renewed for the next billing cycle. Pro-rated refunds are not available for cancellations.
If I cancel my subscription, will I lose all of my data?
As with any SAAS (Software-as-a-service) platform, when you cancel, you lose access to all your data. Maintaining your subscription shows consistency.
What is the goal of the directory?
Our goal is to give contractors the tools they need to promote, market, and advertise their business on the Internet. The Directory allows consumers to find and review local companies like yours. The demand for contractors is increasing and the Internet is quickly becoming the place where homeowners are turning to find them.
How do I know what my ROI is on my marketing?
Directory for Contractors should be a tool that is included in your overall marketing efforts. While we understand that no single tool is a complete answer to ROI, we also know that results are important as well. Your dashboard includes a set of profile statistics that shows the number of visitors to your profile and displays the where the visitor came from. The more you share your profile link, the more visitors you will get, and ultimately the potential for ROI is higher.