Please check our Refund, return, cancellation & Reschedule Policy.
Live Class Attendance Policy
A courtesy reminder phone call and/or text message will be made and sent 48-72 hours prior to the class date. In order to maintain efficient scheduling, we have created the following attendance policy:
- American Contractors Organization Inc will refund payment or reschedule any student 14 Days or more prior to a live class. Refund requests are subject to a $25 processing fee. Requests must be made in writing by either Emailing requests to: email@example.com or send a message through the Contact Us form on this site.
- Cancellation or refund requests within 14 days prior to a class cannot be refunded but may be rescheduled one time at no additional fee, additional rescheduling of classes will be subject to a $75 processing fee.
- No Show and same day reschedule requests are non-refundable and are subject to a $75 reschedule fee.
Welcome, and thank you for using American Contractors Organization’s website. We value the relationship we have with our members and are committed to protecting your information using industry best practices. This notice describes the information we collect from you when you visit our website and how we use and protect this information.
Information we collect
While using our website, we may collect the following information:
- Information you give us
For example, our secure log-in areas of our website require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we may ask for personal information, like your name, date of birth, identification number or email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. By agreeing to our terms, you also agree to be contacted electronically for marketing purposes if you wish to unsubscribe you may do so by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer or device information
We may collect computer or device specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version and mobile network information, if applicable.
- Log information
When you use our website, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our system. This may include:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is the number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet.
- The network provider you use to access the Internet (e.g., Comcast, Verizon, etc.).
- The Internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you used or accessed our website and how long you spent using the website.
- The pages you looked at or services you accessed.
- The name and version of your computer or device’s operating system and, if applicable, web browser.
- Location information
We may collect your location information that is available from your internet service provider. This location information is used only on an aggregate or de-identified level to analyze where visitors to our website come from.
- Local storage
While using our website, you may ask us to remember the page you would like us to show when you log in. By selecting this feature, our website will store your choice on your computer or device in an encrypted file.
- Cookies and Ad tracking
- Web Analytics
Our website utilizes multiple web analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. We may collect information on visitor interactions such as page views and feature usage through these platforms. In addition, our website utilizes Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This feature captures demographic and interest information, like age, gender and affinity, about our website visitors using a cookie. We use the information collected by Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to help us understand the type of visitors to our website and to help improve our content. To opt out of these services, please visit:
- Google users – Ads Settings
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Consumer Opt-out
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- Adobe Analytics Opt-out
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our website to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website, to develop new websites, and to protect our members and our users. We do not share or sell your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of American Contractors Organization and our Affiliates.
How we protect your information
Protecting your information that we collect from you is a top priority at American Contractors Organization. We protect your information in the following ways:
When you visit our website, we require the use of a secure browser with encryption. Using encryption protects the information by scrambling it as it is sent from your computer or device to American Contractors Organization and vice versa. It helps to keep your information secure and private.
- System monitoring
We regularly review activity logs to identify potential problems. We have systems in place to automatically block and help prevent unauthorized access to your information from unknown or untrusted sources. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We update our systems frequently so that we are using current security technology.
- Limited access
We restrict access to your personal information to American Contractors Organization associates who need to know that information in order to process your request or maintain our website. Those that have access to your information are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Links to Other Sites
Our website security statement may change from time to time. We will post any security statement changes on this page, and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
If you have any questions about this notice or the data we collect, please contact American Contractors Organization’s Office at (971) 645-4292. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific. NOTE: We are closed daily from 12:30pm-1:00pm for Lunch. You can also send us questions by e-mail to: email@example.com.